TEL. 03-6264-8446

Japanese Visa and Company Incorporationimmigration lawyer in tokyo

Investment into Japan

We help the followings:

1. a foreign national who wish to enter Japan, change status or stay longer.

2. a company or someone who wishes to employ a foreign national

3. a company of someone who wishes to start up a business in Japan

4. a foreign national who who needs to do inheritance procedures in Japan

Lawyer qualification titles: Gyoseishoshi & Shiho-shoshi

We mainly support procedures in Japan.

Consultation is available in Japanese, English and Spanish.
This website is written only in English language for now.

Japanese Immigration Act has changed, April, 2015