M&A of Japanese companies
The Japanese capital market used to be closed, but in recent years M&A has become increasingly popular.
Japan is the world’s third largest economy. If your company acquires a Japanese company through M&A, you can enter a new market directly. This can take your business to new heights. Acquiring a Japanese company becomes part of your global strategy and strengthens your regional diversity.
We provide financial advisory services to non-Japanese clients who are considering M&A of small and medium-sized Japanese companies. We support you together with our partner, Fortune Edge GK. Fortune Edge GK is a firm specialized in corporate finance. We provide services in both Japanese and English.
We offer a wide range of services to ensure client satisfaction. Specifically, we offer the following services:
- Target company search: We help our clients find the right company for their business needs.
- M&A advisory and FA (financial advisor): We provide comprehensive support for mergers and acquisitions, from overall strategy to its execution.
- Due diligence: We conduct thorough investigations necessary for mergers and acquisitions and evaluate investment risks.
- Valuation and modeling: We properly evaluate the value of the company and create a forward-looking model to clarify the prospects for the investment.
- M&A strategy and PMI: We assist our clients in setting up a strategy to ensure a successful M&A and post-merger integration (PMI).
We always do our best to support our clients’ success. Please feel free to contact us for a consultation.